Combining the knowledge of our medical, technology and Bill Review experts, EK Health pioneered a Bill Review process that has proved to completely close the gap between Bill Review and Utilization Review. Our program which has revolutionized Bill Review in Workers' Compensation and has saved in excess of 15% over and above usual Bill Review performance. Our commitment is to provide payment recommendations to ensure providers are paid for appropriate services with no overages.
Our Bill Review service utilizes innovative technology, Bill Zee™, from our sister company DataCare, which avoids payment of services that are inappropriate or unauthorized. Bill Zee™ verifies bills against treatment authorizations from utilization reviews and flags the questionable bills for higher level of scrutiny. This technology among others is fundamental to EK Health's Bill Review services.
Our Bill Review service offers a range of services from imaging to a series of network solutions and direct contracts, nationwide.
EK Health National Medical Review Services include:
- Code review and unbundling
- Usual and customary review
- Fee schedule analysis
- PPO management
- In-patient and out-patient line item review
- Enforcement of UR decisions, and re-pricing.
- Systems reporting capable of providing bill processes that are transparent with information readily available 24/7 online.
- Transparent bill tracking with clear definitions of each reduction and the associated fees.
The EK Health Bill Review Difference:
- Most innovative system of UR and bill processing connect-ability, adjuster approval, and bill review connect-ability
- Automated Bill Management workflow
- Customized bill processing
- Real-time reporting combining claim and bill data
- Ahshay®and Bill Zee™ technology.
To Read a case study on Bill Zee™, please click here.