Medicare Set Aside Services
EK Health offers an all-inclusive suite of services for Medicare Set Aside Services (MSA) to Insurance Carriers, TPA’s, Self-Insured Companies and Employers. Our MSA services are designed to meet a client’s specific need and to help ensure cost-effective compliance with the Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Act and timely response to MSP’s ever-changing requirements.
Click here to read CMS' Workers' Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Arrangement (WCMSA) Reference Guide issued March 29, 2013.
Our MSA Services are a direct result of our vast experience within managed care and the workers’ compensation industry. By linking MSA Services to our Next Step Medical Advisory Program ℠ we achieve cost containment and case settlement through evidence-based medicine. This allows us to quickly identify problematic cost drivers that directly impact our clients’ bottom line and helps them avoid the pitfalls and financial burden of paying inflated settlement costs that accompany high set-aside allocations.
Our commitment is to preserve our clients’ and injured workers’ valuable resources, which we accomplish by bringing a different knowledge base to the MSA process, and by providing the highest quality evaluations and reports to facilitate swift resolution of claims, regardless of complexity.
EK Health’s MSA Services Include:
- Medicare and Social Security Disability Verifications
- Comprehensive Medicare Set-Aside Assessments
- Liability Medicare Set-Aside Assessments
- Submission of Medicare Set-Asides to CMS
- Negotiated resolution of Counter Higher allocations received from CMS
- Future Medical Allocations
- Non-Threshold Medical Allocations
- Conditional Payment Investigations
EK Health’s MSA Difference:
- Proven reliability in effectively assessing and managing medical treatment
- Dedicated team of seasoned professionals committed to providing exceptional customer-service
- Incredibly fast turnaround − Standard Referrals completed in ten business days and Expedited Referrals in five business days or less
- Ability to customize reports and services based on client requirements. Availability of real-time reporting functionality, providing up-to-the-minute case information
- Availability of dedicated medical professionals whose goal is mitigating and managing problematic treatment patterns
- Ability to interface with document management systems to receive referrals electronically
Please complete requested forms and send to EK Health Services®, Inc.